HACC Planned Activity Group (PAG)
- Ensure the provision of quality, innovative and flexible PAG programs which are culturally appropriate for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders.
- Support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders to participate in programs that will both enhance their lives and increase independence.
- Involve Elder’s in decision making in particular decisions regarding activities and lifestyle choices.
- Plan and implement recreational, support, social, respite and cultural activities for the Elders, in accordance with the Active Service Model principles.
- Monitor through effective case management plans the progress of PAG participants and make any necessary referrals to other support agencies as require.
Group Activities: A variety of group activities for all to enjoy include:
- Choir & Church Service
- Art & Crafts
- Tai Chi & Massage
- Cultural & Community Activities
- Day Trips
- Walking Group
- Men's Groups